Saturday, December 26, 2009

DO YOU EXIST?

Happy Holidays, all. There was no Thalassique last week; I can explain. See, sometime Sunday afternoon I went to the library to write papers, and some time Wednesday afternoon I left. But on that account, I have a question for you:

Does anyone listen to my show?

I only ask because, well, I really don't know. Occasionally I hear from people but there is no way for me to track listenership on the internet. The other reason I ask is that I will probably be switching to the Sound Between next semester, which I used to host until this September. I invite you to follow me over to my new 2 PM slot, on whichever day that ends up being, but I may try to keep doing Thalassique if people are listening. They all say net radio has no future. But does this show?

If you have ever listened to Thalassique, send an email to pier@wnyu.org or stick something in the comments section.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your show! I sent you an email a few weeks back thanking you for introducing me to new music and new moods. Send me an email to give me a tip that the show will be on!

    .:cheers:.
    jack

    ReplyDelete